Have a question? Call us at the number above or email [email protected] – we’re here to help.
Technomad products are the best choice for mission-critical applications, whether indoor, outdoor, mobile, or permanent installation. We make Loudspeaker, PA System, Control and Amplification products – we are ready to support your project.
- Complete Color Catalog – (PDF Format, Updated 12/10/2009)
- Deutsche / German Color Catalog – (PDF Format)
- DEALER LIST– find your US Technomad reseller.
- INTERNATIONAL RESELLER LIST – click here to find your country’s reseller
- Upgrade Chart – select the right Technomad to replace an “ordinary” loudspeaker
- Technomad Product Warranty
- Photos of all models – top, bottom, side, front, 3/4 view…
- Schedulon Networkable Audio Player Spec Sheet
- Schedulon 4 Manual (in-process)
- Guide to Connecting your Computer to a Schedulon (XP, OSX, Linux) Important!
- Download free Creative Commons MP3 Sound Effects for your Schedulon from FreeSound.Org
- Older Schedulon (green screen, versions 1 to 3) resources are available here.
- Loudspeaker Specification Spreadsheet (XLS Format)
- Specification Pages (PDF format)
» Vernal » Vienna » Paris
» Noho Tour Model » Noho Install Model » Berlin
» Oslo Subwoofer » Soho Subwoofer Tour Model » Soho Subwoofer Install Model
- Vernal Owners Manual
- All Loudspeaker Owners Manual
- Wall-Mounting, Yoke Mounting, Pole Mounting Brackets, More!
- with new Loudspeaker Mounting Guide
- Cabinet Drawings » Complete DXF Archive (ZIP archive)
- Cabinet Drawings (PDF format)
- Loudspeaker Performance Profiles for Audio Designers
- PA Systems
- Specification Pages (PDF Format)
- Technomad Mixer – used in Turnkey PA Systems
- Equipment Rack Size iPA/mPA PA system amplifier mixer racks:
Exterior Length: 21.50 ” x Exterior Width: 21.25 ” xExterior Height: 13.50 “
- Turnkey PA Systems Operation Manual
- Restaurant PA System RPA Operation Manual
- Wireless System Information
- FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Troubleshooting Guide – Common Support Topics and Solutions
- Weatherproof Construction Details
- The Difference between Tour and Install loudspeakers
- READ Articles about Technomad Loudspeaker Applications
- How NOT TO USE the Vernal
- Wiring / Connector Notes by Model
- Fuse Specifications / Replacement Values by Model
- 14 Available Colors (additional cost per cabinet, see pricing. NOTE: minimum order quantities apply except for Black, White, Grey, Forest Green, Desert Sand.)
- Loudspeaker Arraying/ Rigging Systems – PolarFocus
- Wedge Monitors? Where are they?
- See Demonstration of Self-Casing ‘Tour Model’ Loudspeaker
- Cabinet Refurbishment using Flame / Blowtorch
- California Proposition 65, ‘Prop 65’