Electronic Carillon Sound Systems
» Back to Install Systems Page
Technomad Electronic Carillon Systems are the easiest way to provide beautiful, realistic bell sound and music playback – and live audio – for your place of worship, campus, or school.
» Contact us to Order, Request a Quote, or Ask Questions.
Head-end units retail at $1999, and complete packages retail at $4999 and up.
We combine a simple to install, simple to use Technomad Turn-Key Install PA system (3 sizes available) with our Schedulon audio player-recorder to create a remarkable audio system.
Key benefits and features:
- Unmatched audio playback quality – deep bass, detailed highs, no ‘horn’ sound. Bells sound like bells, music is full, rich and beautiful
- PA Systems offer range up to 1 mile. View Range / Volume Chart
- Totally weatherproof loudspeakers – Mil-Spec 810F quality, used around the world in the harshest conditions
- Pre-integrated amp/control rack – just connect power, install loudspeakers, and connect provided speaker cables. Simple!
- Included multi-input mixer (connect your own audio gear)
- Included microphone for live announcements
- Schedulon control unit allows instant playback of sounds from audio library
- Add your own music and sounds to the Schedulon audio library (copy audio from your computer)
- Schedulon allows scheduled playback of sounds on a schedule you set – easy to configure using knob and screen, or using a web-browser.
- Set a weekly schedule, have special music play on important days, play bell sounds at desired intervals, play voice announcements – unmatched flexibility!
- Schedulon can play most audio file formats, including MP3 files of any quality / bitrate. WAV and OGG too.
- Schedulon can RECORD audio from microphone or line-input. Record your own announcements or music, then schedule playback – or play back ‘on-demand’ using simple knob and screen.
Typical System Configuration
- 1 x Technomad iPA System (iPA1, iPA2, or iPA3 – iPA2 suggested for most applications)
System includes amplifier, multi-input mixer, equipment case with lids, hand-held microphone, pair of loudspeakers. Pre-wired, delivered ready-to-use.
- 1 x Schedulon Audio Player/Recorder (pre-installed into IPA System at factory)
- 2 x 100-foot loudspeaker cables (to run from control rack to loudspeakers in tower). Longer cables available.
Already have a PA system and just need the head-end control unit? Purchase the Schedulon alone to upgrade your existing Carillon.
Applications: Church Bell, Carillon, Mosque Call-to-Prayer, Synagogue Audio, Fixed Installation Ceremonial Use, School-Bell Playback and Control, Campus Audio Systems
Example Installation: St. Joseph’s Church, Webster, MA
Options include a Wireless Microphone, a CD Player, additional loudspeakers, and more. Your local Technomad dealer can help you configure the perfect system.
Technomad Carillon Systems – the ultimate solution for your worship-audio needs!
» Contact us to Order, Request a Quote, or Ask Questions