DragonFly™ Weatherproof Portable PA System
The ULTIMATE portable PA system. Light, loud, long battery life, and weatherproof. Half the size and weight of popular commercial-grade systems (click for comparison). Up to five hour full power operation from internal battery.
No fragile injection-molded construction, underpowered amplifiers, or heavy lead-acid batteries – the DragonFly redefines what’s possible in a compact all-in-one PA.
The DragonFly gives you the best possible audio in a compact and reliable design that serve for years. Fully weatherproof, the DragonFly can easily be transported and set up by one person. As well, a molded in stand-mount socket on the bottom of the unit and inserts on the sides for yoke mounting give the DragonFly a range of deployment options.
- 122dB SPL continuous output
- Wireless microphone built-in
- Mixer with microphone and line level inputs – four total – connect your phone or other audio source
- Lightweight- just 24 lbs.
- Small, less than 1 cubic foot
- Fast charging, lightweight LiFePo battery pack
- Fully weatherproof
- NEW: switchable ducking circuit automatically turns down music when wireless or wired mic is used .
- Can drive 2nd Auxiliary Loudspeaker
- Full Range, neodymium, coaxial transducer
- Expansion Slot for Schedulon MP3 player/ recorder, CD player, second wireless microphone or audio distribution module
- Gasketed fold-down cover for mixer control surface
- Integrated smart charger for battery pack – charge and run from 110-240 V AC power, 12-24 V DC power.
- Schedulon audio player with auto-play & recording
- Auxiliary loudspeaker
- Audio Distribution Modules: Ethernet Wireless (2.4Ghz) / Twisted pair
- All day battery pack (external)
- Yoke-mount bracket
- Additional wireless microphone
- CD player module
- Height 14.5 in. | 36.8 cm
- Width 8.25 in. | 20.9 cm
- Depth 14 in. | 35.5 cm
- Weight 24 lb. | 10.9 kg
- Rigging points: 2x 1/4-20 threaded inserts on top (handle mount points)
- Yoke mount points: 2 x 1/4-20 threaded inserts on side
- Standmount socket: 1x 1.5” socket on bottom of unit Handle:
- 1x Strap Handle
Cabinet: LDPE, rotationally molded
Grill: Polycarbonate with WeatherTech grill backing
- Audio Inputs: 1x XLR combo TRS mic./balanced line input, 1x 1/4″ line level input
- Audio Outputs: 1x Neutrik NL4MP speaker output, 1x TAF tiny-XLR line output
- Amplifier Wattage: 200W RMS into 8 Ohms
- Power Inputs: AC power (90-240vAC) DC power (12-24vDC)
- Battery: 6AH LifePower. Operational Life: 5 hours full operation 10 hours stand-by
Audio Performance Specifications
- Frequency Response (+/- 2 dB): 90 Hz – 18 kHz M
- Maximum Output (long term): 121 dB SPL
- Maximum Output (peak program): 124 dB
- HF Dispersion: SPL 70°V x 70°H
Audio specifications based on ALMA EIA 426B test protocols.
Advantages vs ‘consumer grade’ Systems
[ Click here for an even more detailed comparison ]
- Weatherproof – the Dragonfly is the ONLY fully weatherproof full-range portable PA on the market, featuring Technomad’s unmatched lineage of outdoor audio products
- Lightweight (we use NiMH batteries and Neodymium drivers)
- Full 200 watts RMS power during battery operation (many other systems have lower power spec when battery-driven)
- Integral charger
- Runs from 110-220V AC power AND 12-24V DC external power
- Coaxial driver for point-source audio
- Standard built-in wireless mic
- Expansion bay allows you to add modules (2nd Wireless Mic, Schedulon audio player/recorder, CD Player, etc) to meet the needs of YOUR application.